Saturday 12 May 2012

Dear Diary: Dress to impress for a casting

Dear Diary:
Today I went to a casting and wanted to stand out. I wore a vivid hot pink drainpipe jeans by Dollhouse an amazing little brand I found in TK Maxx. Perfect for petite people!

The gorgeous leopard print vest top has a dimante pocket with a black bow and heart adornment. I was lucky enough to find this in the shop Glamour in my local Mall in Maidstone.

The cardigan I found in Lipsy in Bluewater the other day for only £35. What a bargain! Considering Lipsy are not huge on anything but dresses this was quite a nice surprise. It's a really warm, fitted cardigan which has the latest trend of short in front - long at back incorporated into the design. Perfect for snuggling up in Winter or over a floral dress as summer approaches!



No comments:

Post a Comment